Collapse
Canon
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Acrobat Pro Bug

There is a bug in Acrobat Pro that has been there since Acrobat XI. I have reported it below. Please go and give it a vote and a comment.

Bug: Add to an already made selection with the mouse
    Joe
    OS: Mac OS X 10.10.2 - RIP: Prinergy Connect 6.1 - CTP: Luscher XPose! 160 (2)

Yeah - you're right. That green sticky note sucks. Comment and vote done.

Comment

Voted!

Comment

Got a email from Adobe. It's under review.
        ...lets hope they fix it.

Comment

Voted

Comment

Originally posted by Jason_CTP View Post
            Got a email from Adobe. It's under review.
            ...lets hope they fix it.
            I got the same email. Fingers crossed!

Comment

... and fingers crossed they don't break something else along the way ;-)

Comment

Thanks all for the votes and comments. Personally I'll believe they fix it when I see it. It was such a stupid thing for them to do to start with and even more stupid at their refusal to do anything about it since Acrobat XI was released which is when I first reported it to them.
                Joe

Comment

Adobe has finally fixed this issue with the Feb. 13 update of Acrobat DC.

Hi All,

With the latest update of Acrobat on 13th Feb, this issue has been addressed. Make sure you are on the latest update by visiting Help > Check for updates (https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/ac...wentyeighteen/ ).

We have added a preference "Use Shift + Click for Multiple Selection with Output Preview " to enable multiple objects selection when the output preview dialog is open. To select multiple objects, use Shift + Click. To add a sticky note containing the color values, use Alt + Click (on Windows) or Option + Click (on Mac).

For more details, refer https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/usin...robat-pro.html .

Please try it out and let us know your feedback.

Regards,
                  Priyanka Jain
                  Here is the setting to get it to work.

Screen Shot 2018-02-16 at 7.32.46 AM.png
                  Joe

Comment

4OverStandard FinishingDuploSmartsoft (Presswise)AleyantCanonKBA
                  4OverStandard FinishingDuploAleyantCanonGraph Expo4 PeesLabelexpoKBAKBA

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5349 users online. 117 members and 5232 guests.

Most users ever online was 6,597 at 10:25 AM on 04-20-2018.

Working...
                  X