Agfa Arkitex Intellitune Image Software

bdenitto

Hi,
Not sure if this is the right place to post this...
Does anyone use or have this (or any other) image processing software?
Thanks

Supposedly it optimizes color, sharpness and images for a particular workflow - This is from the AGFA site -
:Arkitex Quality
:Arkitex IntelliTune
:Arkitex IntelliTune provides enhanced image quality and consistency by automatically improving contrast and removing noise, so images look their best. This results in more defined details, realistic skin tones and improved clarity. :Arkitex IntelliTune uses Multi-Dimensional Processing (MDP) to analyse the tone, colour and spatial characteristics of each image and automatically apply the necessary corrections for the best reproduction on press. There is an IntelliTune programme for Windows and for Mac.
I don't know of anyone that's used this - a client of mine says they are being required to use it so I'm trying to gather info....
Thanks

Last edited:
What exactly do you need to know about Agfa IntelliTune? I've got some experience of using this software...

A customer of mine currently uses PS "actions" to do a lot of their up front color image processing. They are going to start using the AGFA software to process the images. They are asking me for some help, but I'm not too familiar with this. Does this work by hot folders? What types of corrections can be done? How does it know a good image from a bad image? Histograms? Any thing that you can tell me is greatly appreciated.
Thanks

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back