Mirror an object?

StillWaiting

Is there a action list for mirroring and object?
This is what I have so far. And it is not working. I can mirror they whole document. But I need to just mirror a certain layer.
Screen Shot 2019-01-22 at 2.55.53 PM.jpg
Screen Shot 2019-01-22 at 2.56.02 PM.jpg

Last edited:
So the layer you are trying to mirror is named Inside with a capital I and lowercase for everything else? And have you tried it with "Use page rotation" unchecked?

So the layer you are trying to mirror is named Inside with a capital I and lowercase for everything else? And have you tried it with "Use page rotation" unchecked?

Yes. File has 4 layers. and the layer is "Inside"
I have also tried it with "Use page rotation" unchecked.
I'm using Automation Engine v16.1.1 with 2 separate tasks. The first task/action is to rotate the layer 180 which is always done. The next action is to mirror the layer if needed. I set an Wait for Action option for when I launch this file via Ai to my workflow. I've attached my file and my 2 action lists.

Attachments

• Archive.zip
    670.8 KB · Views: 244

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back