Collapse
Canon
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QuickKeys - Newbie

I posted this here and on their forum, in hopes that I find an answer...

I'm trying to make a process to have quick-keys select a folder on my desktop, and then have it open that folder and select everything inside it.

I have it working, but occasionally it doesn't, it goes into another folder.... any ideas why?

I'm trying to get it so that when I drop files into this folder, I hit the key command(trigger) and it will open this folder, then select all and combine them in Acrobat and then let me save it on where-ever I choose.

I then have 2 different crop setting to choose from. - These are working great!

It's just the specified folder part that isn't going so great.

Any help will be appreciated.

Hi Tequillajane1

Although I dont have an exact solution for you, I wonder if you have considered using automator. It has some neat features for finder manipulation, and Quickeys can fire automator workflows, so integrating them is easy.

In my workflow I have combined the two as well as using Applescript and a neat utility called Default Folder X. Couldnt live without any of them.

GL

--
    Daniel

Comment

4OverStandard FinishingDuploSmartsoft (Presswise)AleyantCanonKBA
    Standard FinishingDuploAleyantCanonGraph Expo4 PeesLabelexpoKBAKBA4OverSmartsoft (Presswise)

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5577 users online. 92 members and 5485 guests.

Most users ever online was 6,597 at 10:25 AM on 04-20-2018.

Working...
    X