Rampage Client - No version information can be found on volume

mercia

I've restarted my Rampage Server and tried to start the client apps in the prepress department. All Rampage apps are running on the server and Volume it is installed on is mounted correctly as I can open and run Rampage Pathway and register new jobs. When i try and run the client it's telling me it can't find any version info on the 'RAMVOL' (the volume i'm running it on)

I get the feeling it's a preference problem but when i try and take out com.rampage prefs from library folder it's telling me it can't find the directory -120 error.

Anyone any ideas of the root of the problem for future reference.

Thanks in advance
Jamie

Corrupt 'boxes' Folder

Corrupt 'boxes' Folder

Found the fix for this problem. If you ever have this problem. Take the following Steps

a) Close down all apps on rampage
b) Go to System folder on Rampage Volume and find a folder titled 'boxes' (this is the folder causing the problems.

c) delete this folder and restart any rampage app which will create a new boxes folder with a new set of preferences.

Problem solved.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back