13 x 19 80# text in Versant????

DYP

Wrinkling really bad. Tried the tricks that work for 12 x 18 80# text but can't print 13 x 19 without wrinkles. Anybody successfully print 13 x 19 80# Text with the Versant. If so want settings or papers.

We have to cut it down to 12x18 in order to avoid wrinkles. Even had tech support out, but they gave up after talking to their supervisors.

Yea, I have pretty much determined that these 6 x 9 books if I want to print these 2up are going to have to be run on 100# text.

We had this problem at first, ended up being the 2nd BTR. We run mostly 13x19 and a lot of 80# gloss text.

We had this problem at first, ended up being the 2nd BTR. We run mostly 13x19 and a lot of 80# gloss text.

Hmm... We have had a couple of 2nd BTRs put in, but it hasn't fixed the problem. What grain stock are you running, and are you doing any adjusting of the paper profile?

13x19 80# Blazer Gloss Text - Long Grain. We have not adjusted any of the stock settings. Not sure if any would be of use, they told me that the BTR was not running at the right speed. So the btr was slow and causing the paper to buckle. Also they do have a fuser designed for "thin" stock.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back