Xerox Versant 80 rip

ad41061

I have an Xerox Versant 80 with the Xerox ex80 print server firey which is not working and can't seem to find the fault, is there any way to print from another computer without a Firey server?
Thank you for you help

If the same as KM, you can install a driver on your server or PC and print direct to the engine, instead of going via the RIP

The print server keeps turning off, so I thought it might be overheating so I put new past on the cpu, same problem, thought it might be a harddrive issue and disconnected the harddrive and let the computer boot ang again it would switch off after around 15min, thought it was a ram problem but I dont think so, not the powersupply swaped out that as well , no joy switching of again, so back to cpu, I have ordered a new cpu

I have an Xerox Versant 80 with the Xerox ex80 print server firey which is not working and can't seem to find the fault, is there any way to print from another computer without a Firey server?
Thank you for you help
There is no builtin print controller into V80 so you must use Fiery for print.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back