3d anaglypic print

zeke12688

Hi, i'm trying to find a manufacturer that prints 3d anaglyphic images on a hard surface. The 3d image should be a still image as well. Is there anyone that does this out there?
Thank You,
Zeke

Hi, i'm trying to find a manufacturer that prints 3d anaglyphic images on a hard surface. The 3d image should be a still image as well. Is there anyone that does this out there?
Thank You,
Zeke

Any printer that can print on a hard surface (or other surfaces for that matter) can print 3d anaglyphic images.

best, gordon p

Is there a specific type of printer that I need to inquire for? Maybe a 3d printer??

Nope. A 3D anaglyph image is just a regular print job. You just need to specify what kind of "hard surface" you are referring to to determine whether a particular print can image onto it.

gordon p

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back