AB Dick 9995A/ Ryobi 3302HA

TOM3K

Hello,
I have a problem:
When printing in two colors, the second color after several tens of sheets moves upward.
Does anyone have this problem? How to solve it?

I greet
Tom

Possible plate clamp pressure? - plate slipping out of clamp.
Too much form roller pressure? - can also cause plate stretch/slipping problem.

Keith

Tom,
That press should deliver tight 2 color work, using poly or metal plates. As outlined make sure the form stripes are proper, make sure your head/tail clamps are working properly and you have the proper spring tension lever selected. The plate to blanket dial should be set to your plate thickness also. Make sure your blankets are installed properly and you have installed them correctly if using the quick change bars.
There is also a nut on the op side that if to loose will allow your raise/lower to slip.

I agree with Tom, there is a nut on the plate cylinder that be loose, on the op side. Thanks for the remider! Especially with coated stock.

Do you know for sure that #2 is moving? Maybe #1 is shifting.
Is it coated stock? I have, this problem before. Is your set up stock different from the job stock? Have you solved the problem?

Thanks guys for your help. I can not check yet, because I'm outside the company.
I'll be back on Tuesday and I will try to solve the problem.

I greet
Tom

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back