Acrobat 8 and Prinergy Evo Plug-ins

Rob

I have Prinergy Evo 4.0.6.6 and have been using Acrobat 7 and Pitstop 7.52 and wanted to upgrade to Acrobat 8. After installing on my Intel Mac Pros running Tiger 10.4.11 and installing the plug-ins I did a test and the Kodak Separations Viewer will just......hang......I have to force quit. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling......same. Has anyone run into this?

i get the same thing whenever i try to trap edit. it just hangs.

my solution is to zoom in about 400% or more, than hit trap edit. the only way it will work.

go figure.

A bit off topic... I'm using Prinergy Connect and Acrobat 8. When I use trap editor, the PDF shrinks to a smaller version like usual. If you happen to close this document before closing trap editor however, the next PDFs I open are defaulting to that small size. Quite annoying as is did not do this before in previous Acrobat versions. Now I just have to make sure I close trap editor before closing the PDF. Anyone else experiencing this?

yes, i get the same thing, even though my Acrobat Prefs are set to open at fit page., you have to close trap editor or hit the expand button ( + button ) when you forget.

:confused:

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back