Adding a input volume in Prinergy.

Otis

Hi,
I am trying to add a Hotfolder that is shared on a Server I have for my next press M700. The server is on the same network and workgroup as Prinergy. However when I go to Prinergy administrator, under tools->configure system->input volumes. I can see the Server I want to add put when I click on it no Subfolders or volumes appear.I can browse to this folder on the Prinergy it just will not let me add it in Prinergy Administrator. Any ideas?

Yes it is a shared folder. Like I said I can see it one the network and I have even set the permissions to include "Everyone" with full control and still can't add it.

The server that hosts your shared folder needs an ARAXI/ARAXI account. Then make sure the folder is shared and the ARAXI user has the correct access permissions for your intended use.

The server that hosts your shared folder needs an ARAXI/ARAXI account. Then make sure the folder is shared and the ARAXI user has the correct access permissions for your intended use.

John.. Your are amazing!! Worked like a charm. Makes perfect sense can't believe i over looked trying that.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back