Address labels on Ricoh C900

KCrom

Is anyone running diecut laser labels on their Ricoh C900 successfully? And if so, what brand(and settings)? I asked my local rep for suggestions and they just pointed me to the Ricoh "stock list" that only shows one brand of label tested, and it is a Spinnaker 12x18 sheet, which does me no good.

Check with your Ricoh systems engineer, not your sales rep. A new recommended media list was just published on 5/18, with several new entries for Lazerdox label stock.

FYI, I just ran 600 sheets from Discount Labels though my Xerox this weekend without any issues.

NLprintguy, the recommended media list is not published to the web, but is distributed within Ricoh PPBG, mainly to the PPSEs, who in turn should be distributing it to their customers. The latest list was just published, so should take some time yet to filter out. Rather than waiting, perhaps you should call your Ricoh PPSE or PPS or other rep to inquire about it. The new label configurations that were added to the list are all from Lazerdocs.

Is anyone running diecut laser labels on their Ricoh C900 successfully? And if so, what brand(and settings)? I asked my local rep for suggestions and they just pointed me to the Ricoh "stock list" that only shows one brand of label tested, and it is a Spinnaker 12x18 sheet, which does me no good.

In the EU a number of die cut labels have been tested.
Fasson High Gloss Crackback
Label Jet
CLP Adhesive HT CL
CLC Adhesive PCL
Value Peel White

A number of plain lables produced by PCL Labels have also been tested recently with good results.
When testing labels remember NOT to duplex them and select FACE UP printing in the Finishing tab within the Fiery / Creo controller.

Last edited:
Pro C900 Media List

Pro C900 Media List

NLprintguy, the recommended media list is not published to the web, but is distributed within Ricoh PPBG, mainly to the PPSEs, who in turn should be distributing it to their customers. The latest list was just published, so should take some time yet to filter out. Rather than waiting, perhaps you should call your Ricoh PPSE or PPS or other rep to inquire about it. The new label configurations that were added to the list are all from Lazerdocs.

The Pro C900 media list is published on the Ricoh Europe web site : https://eu-ricoh-en.custhelp.com/cg...y5zZWFyY2hfbmwmcF9wYWdlPTE!&p_li=&p_topview=1

Ricoh's European Media Qualification Centre in the UK publishes results regularly (at least once a fortnight) however there may be a slight lag before those results are available on the web.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back