Adhesion issues

zkelly

Ok I understand this might be a simple solution. I have recently started learning how to use the Oce Arizona 360 XT printer my company has. I was informed that we have issues with adhesion. Nobody seems to be working on resolving this issue. I would like to see if I can offer a solution for them. I have looked into it a little bit. We are using the IJC255 series ink. We primarily print on digital grade acrylic. If we are having adhesion issues would it be because of the ink. I read that the IJC256 ink does better with adhesion to acrylic. Is there anything we can do, if my company simply wants to continue to use the IJC255 ink, to resolve adhesion issues. They have used bond aid and the adhesion promoter from fujifilm. I do not know what they do as far as the application. I am looking for any advice in regards to this process.

Thanks

Zach

Last edited:
A couple of options: Try adjusting the lamp settings if possible. making them higher might help. Fuji also offers an adhesion promoter designed for acrylic. just an fyi, adjusting the lamp settings can alter the color of what you are printing. Hope this helps!:)

Hi
Just seen your question, possibly the wrong type of bulb as there are 2 main types 365nm photopolymer and 425nm diazo. Which one you need depends on the materials that you use. For any advice or information please contact me by email: [email protected]
Regards Denis.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back