Adobe Muse

bradw99

Registered Users
Never used Muse and I have some questions. We would like to use Muse for our designer to create simple landing page for our direct mail campaigns. It looks like a simple program for non HTML user to get some web experience. I was told there is a drawback, Muse web pages cannot be set to desktop and mobile optimize pages. Are there Muse users out there? If Muse is not the answer, what program would you recommend for InDesign user who doesn't understand HTML? Our landing page marketing strategy is to provide simple single page desktop and mobile.

Never used Muse and I have some questions. We would like to use Muse for our designer to create simple landing page for our direct mail campaigns. It looks like a simple program for non HTML user to get some web experience. I was told there is a drawback, Muse web pages cannot be set to desktop and mobile optimize pages. Are there Muse users out there? If Muse is not the answer, what program would you recommend for InDesign user who doesn't understand HTML? Our landing page marketing strategy is to provide simple single page desktop and mobile.

Hire a programmer or a web designer that knows programming languages. Graphic design and web design are 2 different things. I've tried Muse before; for a simple landing page it would just be easier for it to be coded. You won't get any web experience from using Muse. There are many things to know and to take in consideration when designing for the web.

what program would you recommend for InDesign user who doesn't understand HTML? Our landing page marketing strategy is to provide simple single page desktop and mobile.

Muse is the PERFECT solution to that. It is designed for someone who knows InDesign but not HTML and wants to put together a page or site using their design knowledge w/o worrying about the HTML heavy lifting underneath.

It fully supports letting you create a Desktop vs. a Mobile version of the site.

Try it!

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back