Agfa Azura Process Less CTP???

Hi All

We are in between purchasing one of two different systems... Kodak Quantum Lotem 800 & The Agfa Azura Process Less CTP.

We are looking at buying in the very near future BUT are unsure about either - we have a Topsetter at the moment....

Any one using the Azura Process Less Plates????? How do you get on with them... Good??? Bad???

Any Issues??? Problems???

Let me know please..

Cheers

Pete

Techie:

Search the archives for posts by BeerMonster -
He's a convert to Azura - I believe he's nearby you (or, Leeds, etc...).

Search by username.

Regards,

hi hello and yes i'm in cambridgeshire just down the A14 100 miles :)

azura - good plate, good run length in reasonable conditions. good availability, faster plate with "son of azura",

not brilliant with metallics - good enough for us. harsh substrates and again we might just make more plates as needed

ease of use - simple. change gum as needed - every third bung tub of water in place - rinse, and for full roller change well we do our B1 unit in about 40 mins - and we do that about once in three months (steves gonna tell me off now)

gum fairly cheap.

i can give you my contacts if it helps - in fact PM me and i might be able to help with some other stuff too - i know a few people

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back