Agfa OptiInk

maas

Any members familiar with Agfa Optiink and willing to be a sounding board, i have several questions regarding newsprint and heatset work flows.

thank you in advance

regards
Maas

Ink Optimization study results

Ink Optimization study results

Any members familiar with Agfa Optiink and willing to be a sounding board, i have several questions regarding newsprint and heatset work flows.

thank you in advance

regards
Maas

Hi Maas,

I have this report;

Ink Optimization Software - IPA RoundUP Results | IDEAlliance/IPA

email me questions privately - or perhaps lets set up a skype session - we are a reseller of ALWAN so I might be slight;y biased, but would be happy to help answer questions.

email - [email protected]

skype - michaelejahn

Is Agfa OptiInk the same as AGFA InkSave ?

Is Agfa OptiInk the same as AGFA InkSave ?

I am not here to sell you on one method or vendor over another - I am curious as to what sort of questions you might be asking related to 'workflow' - I work for a developer, and in newspapers, this is always an interesting issue as to 'where do we do this' - it so very much depends on the systems involved for ads and editorial, but the simplest approach seems to be to generate a 'what ever comes in' paginated flat, then to optimize that just before making plates.

Thanks you for your reply, PM send, my first question is around the USM settings, i would like some advise on preferred newsprint and heatset settings, i dont understand what the values in the software i.e. kernel size refer too. ( amd yes i have read the manual....) and how to apply these to the optimum effect.

regards
Maas

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back