Agfa Selectset 7000 not booting up

I have a select set 7000 that is not booting up. When I turn the power button on I can hear that there is power, the display stays blank and laser carriage does not move. I have replace all the boards with a spare that I have along with the display and the power switch. Does any one else have any other ideas. I have read on a previous post about ROM modules and a Dallas card but I am not sure what those are. I have attached a photo of the computer area if that is helpful.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Damien

Attachments

• DSCN0002.jpg
    DSCN0002.jpg
    325.4 KB · Views: 276
Dallas NVRAM
Boot ROMs have stickers 290190-005 &-006
or -007 & -008
or- 009 & -010
and check all DC power sources. especially 5V

Attachments

• DSCN0002.jpg
    DSCN0002.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 264
Last edited:
I have a extra unit for spare parts, I took the whole boards and power assembly and replaced it with the spare. I will continue to figure out what is wrong the original unit.

Thanks
Damien

I have a extra unit for spare parts, I took the whole boards and power assembly and replaced it with the spare. I will continue to figure out what is wrong the original unit.

Thanks
Damien

You better do it one by one, instead of changing the whole thing. This way you can figure out what is happening. Did you move the machine prior to this problem? Did you change the power supply?

That's my warning to everybody who wants to obtain/sell Service manuals illegally at public forums. (No smileys at the end of sentence)

Last edited:
ss5000

ss5000

Dear guys,

we are facing the same issue in ss5000, the machine boots up normally but when we run the machine test the machine hangs up and carriage also not move, and no laser visible too, in the diagnostics the beam shows up [when system ask to turn on the beam]
kindly advice.

That's my warning to everybody who wants to obtain/sell Service manuals illegally at public forums. (No smileys at the end of sentence)

Yes Vlad, It was just a friendly note to warn you about your reputation. I just wanted to make sure where you were directing him too. Now I understand what you meant. Good luck with your customers. Hope your support will always be for them on this forum.

Last edited:

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back