AGFA Sherpa 43i or Mutoh RJ-6100 Service Manual

JimmyB

Hello Forum members,

I have problem with my printer and I need service manual for AGFAjet Sherpa 43 or Mutoh RJ-6100.
Does anyone have a manual for these printers?

I have found service manual for Epson 4000, 7600, but i can't find for AGFA Sherpa 43.

All replies are greatly appreciated
Regards, Jimmy

Jimmy, Epson printers are positioned on the market as SOHO equipment and SM are officially available/
But for some proofers (AGFA and HP) SMs still have a "Confidential" classification...
And believe me, Sherpa's SMs are not very useful/helpful as I expected.

Hi Arselon,

Could you share SM with me, Please.
Or any other way to obtain the manual?

Regards, Jimmy

Hi Arselon

I need the maintenance manual for sherpa 43 or Mutoh RJ-6100, can you to send me, I have many maintenance manual, Epson , Mutoh , Roland, Infinitty, but Sherpa 43 Not, thanks, my email: [email protected]

Best regard

Orly

Hi I am also in desperate need of a service manual for Mutoh RJ6100/42" plotter. I am located in Mexico and bought a used one that supposedly worked but it doesnt.

hi do you have the driver and software for this printer as i cant seem to find it and despretly need it

thanks

Hi Stevebe, I have Drivers for RJ6100 and RJ4100, also have a Rip software ( Photprint with dongle key ) other without dongle , work with mutoh RJ6100, RJ4100 , Agfa Sherpa 43, etc, my email [email protected]

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back