AGFA Taipan 1.1 Software

JaimeDMR

Hi everyone i am new to this site and to the printing world. Recently the computer that was connected to to my AccuSet 1500 went out. I found the software CD. I was wondering if i could put the software to a XP computer or a mac. Can some one help...

Go to Xitron.com for a Harlequin RIP. They will be able to give you information on a dealer in your area. It is available for Mac or PC although I believe the Mac version is a little more.

Jamie, We are also a dealer for Xitron, that is why I recommended them to you. If you are looking to deal with someone not necessarily in your area, don't know where you are located, we can also help. We also offer remote support for the RIP as well as offer service for the AccuSet 1500.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back