Anyone looked at new Altona tests?

Hi Lukas,
I have only tried to check how it rips. This file is murder. Passed it through our Ripmate harlequin v.9 and came out pretty much ok, a quick look revealed minor problems with colors in two areas I reckon icc profiles are missing our ripmate is used here for testing. The file took a while to process, all 6 plates HPS screening about 5 times longer than an average production job b2 size at 2400.

:) nice to hear it puts your RIP to trial... what's the point of a test if everyone passes ;) I got a message through another forum from JP Homan that the 1.2 Suite is the current physical test suite. Think I will need to study the PDF's a bit more… but keep responses coming :D

Gonna see how Fuji XMF treats this beast later this week. Might post the results depending of the outcome ;)

Just opened the file in Apples reader and it didn't look pretty hehe.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back