Apogee Rip Problems

kens graphics

We are running Apogee Taipan Rip 3.1 on Windows 2000 Pro and the APIS card is not seeing the drivers. What service pack do I need to use, and where can i get new drives from
I'am running a accuset 1500 and select set 7000. Or do you have any Idea to get this rip to work.
Thanks
Ken

Last edited:
I guess you are not running RIP but only trying to get it running.
You can run Taipan 3.1 at Wintows NT 4.0 Workstation with SP 3 or later.
To get a stable RIP running under W2K you have to know how and where to make some changes in Win registry.
AGFA did not give that hints to anybody including Field Service.
If you need PAC driver --> go here: http://printplanet.com/forums/agfa-systems/20241-agfa-pac-pci-bus-apis-drivers-w2k

Last edited:
We are running Apogee Taipan Rip 3.1 on Windows 2000 Pro and the APIS card is not seeing the drivers. What service pack do I need to use, and where can i get new drives from
I'am running a accuset 1500 and select set 7000. Or do you have any Idea to get this rip to work.
Thanks
Ken
I have a few questions:
Where this Rip came from in first place? Have you ever installed an apogee rip? Is it your first time doing so? What happened to your original server with the Rip? If email the whole story from start to end, I may consider putting time for you online to get your Rip up and running.:)

[email protected]

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back