APX 4 mac client empty windows

Colorblind

Hi everybody, just started my ApogeeX 4 mac client (v 1.38.38, running Mac Pro Intel with 10.4.11), and, while I can log on, it's just showing me empty windows everywhere (System Overview, Jobs, Hot Tickets). Of course, there are jobs and hot tickets in the system as I see them on the Server computer. Tried a few things so far, restarted the server, re-installed Mac Client, nothing works. The weirdest thing is I didn't change anything on any computers (server or mac) since last time it worked. So any suggestion is welcome before I call Agfa support!

Attachments

• APX4macclient.jpg
    APX4macclient.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 212
Last edited:
Hi Colorblind,

So it was working...say...last week and now it's not? If so, you can try contacting Agfa and requesting the .41 client. This may address the issue without the trouble of having to fuss with DNS entries and the likes.

Cheers,
Jon Morgan
Hopkins Printing

Last edited:
Yep, it was working Friday when I left. Seems to be related to my mac because I installed the client to another mac and everything is fine there.

OK, got the .41 Client installed and everything is back to normal. Thanks for your feedback guys.

we have that issue on some of the newer OS macs (10.4 & up).
i found all the info about have to go through the database app & set up stuff.
i already work too many fronts here so i just let everyone go to the system or satellite computers & work.
All you have to do is ask for the .41 client? how did you go about getting it Colorblind?

Well actually, the day after I posted about this mac client problem, everything was back to normal without changing anything. Then I contacted Agfa and they remotely uploaded the new .41 client .dmg file to my ApogeeX server so I could install it.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back