Arabic Language importing to Indesign CS2

arkay_desai

Hi All,
Frequently our customers are supplying Arabic wordings in Excel format. Presently I am working with Adobe CS2 and I am unable to place Arabic words to In design.
I am converting to EPS file then importing to Indesign. But here I cant change formats after importing EPS file. Can any one know how to work Arabic Language?

Thanks in advance

Arkay

To get world language composer, wich is what you need to use a contextual right to left script your best option is to uppgrade to CS4 or CS5. If you must stay with CS2 you will need to have a CS2 ME (middle east) wich will be very hard to find and possibly more expensive than an uppgrade.
Once you have a CS4 you can create approprate paragraph style to enable arabic.

if u can write arabic, use CorelDraw first, as u can use arabic there
u need to install arabic fonts to your PC

Hi Lukas, Thanks for your reply. Presently I am planning to upgrade to CS5 instead of ME. Hope it will worth with work.

To get world language composer, wich is what you need to use a contextual right to left script your best option is to uppgrade to CS4 or CS5. If you must stay with CS2 you will need to have a CS2 ME (middle east) wich will be very hard to find and possibly more expensive than an uppgrade.
Once you have a CS4 you can create approprate paragraph style to enable arabic.

If i am not mistaken, you stil need to buy the ME version to be abel to use live arabic text. Even in CS4 and CS5.
Here is the website:
Adobe Printing Software and Digital Imaging Software in specific languages - WinSoft International

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back