avantra 25 error17

Didos

Hi,
I have th problem on avantra 25:ERROR 17 (spinner speed error)
please I need a help if anyone can help me.What can I do?

Error 17 - Spinner Over Speed.
Possible dust presence over encoder's optical-sensor grid.
Experienced AGFA Serviceman at your site could help you to clean up the encoder properly and to diagnose the root of that issue.
Not only dust can cause the problem but broken wire in a Spinner cable as well.

Hi,
VladCanada thanks for your help.Now Error 17 finished but differents errors above 100 are displayed from 140 and so on and the DC motor which drives the film from the cassete is still runing continiousily without stoping please what can I do again?

May be you need new DEC(mother) board.
Now you can't do anything by yourself.
Call AGFA, don't waist your time.
Which error numbers you have at boot-up, give us more details, please

Last edited:
avantra 25 boot-up problem

avantra 25 boot-up problem

Hi,
Vladcanada,I still have the problem while booting.
The control pannel displays the following errors:140,154,142,144,145,146,147,148,143,149
,159,169 and then 01.But sometimes durring the boot-up the control pannel stops to display
therefore it stops itself.And where it locates the DEC board?

Didos, check the output voltages of the Power supply first: +5V (red and black wires), +24V (violet and white-violet), +12V (yellow and white-yellow) and -12V (do not remember wire colors).
If the outputs OK - DEC board has problems.

Call AGFA reps, you need the PROFESSIONAL support, nobody will help you in full at any forum.
If you don't want to spend money, just give up and push your Avantra in the corner.

Once again, do not waist your time waiting for the miracle help outside for free.

Last edited:
Hello,
I have a similar problem with my Avantra 30.
A week ago the dryer stoped working and the films got out wet. Anyway, two days ago the spinner motor stoped and i had error 17 on the display.

My question is: Is there any connection between the dryer and the spinner motor, so did the dryer problem caused the motor problem?

One more thing, can you give me an opinion of which can be the problem of the fact that my films are wet?

Thank you

macdesign,

These are two different issues and one cannot cause the other. If you still require the AV30 for business you need to seek out professional help for repairs.

Pls stop your necroposting, jong mook kim!

There are hundreds of visitors who never came back after asking their questions and nobody knows
they solved a problem or dont because they never replied.
Ungrateful visitor does not merit any reward!

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back