Avantra 30E bridge Jams

tekcontrol

I've several jams at the Avantra 30E bridge, the film goes well into the first bridge rollers, but some how the cut does not complete and I get a Jam error. The cutter is working good because if the bridge is open it cuts well 100% times. I notice the plate shown at the picture is doing something, there's a small piece of metal that I understand push the plate, it seems to be bent (I guess these works as a Jam sensor it's right?) but I don't know what could be the right position of it. I appreciate a picture showing me how it goes.

IMG_0103.jpgIMG_0103.jpgIMG_0103.jpg

Av30 Bridge does not have jam sensor, only Av44 has Slack Loop sensor at Bridge input.
Jam error generates by two media presense sensors and timing between their signals.

I've several jams at the Avantra 30E bridge, the film goes well into the first bridge rollers, but some how the cut does not complete and I get a Jam error. The cutter is working good because if the bridge is open it cuts well 100% times. I notice the plate shown at the picture is doing something, there's a small piece of metal that I understand push the plate, it seems to be bent (I guess these works as a Jam sensor it's right?) but I don't know what could be the right position of it. I appreciate a picture showing me how it goes.

View attachment 2576View attachment 2576View attachment 2576

What is the error number?

Last edited:
Dear Sirs:
I have a similar problem. The avantra 30 load media and Image OK, but when unload media, the film cross the bridge OK but the edge of the film does not reach the first rollers of the processor.This generates a Jamp Bridge message. This occurs more with long cuts, this occurs shortly with short cuts.Send me your suggestions.

Dear Sirs:
I have a similar problem. The avantra 30 load media and Image OK, but when unload media, the film cross the bridge OK but the edge of the film does not reach the first rollers of the processor.This generates a Jamp Bridge message. This occurs more with long cuts, this occurs shortly with short cuts.Send me your suggestions.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back