Avantra 44 Online Processor Problem GI ATB VO3 LUTH

potarrez

had a message/error appear on the OLP control panel saying
GI ATB V03 LUTH we tried clearing error by turning the power off at the
control panel but once again nothing it just beeped but no response.

lmao @ VLAD, hehe, patience buddy patience.
This board isn't so busy we cannot discuss this again.

The CPU board is not executing it's boot. If you wait long enough, it may eventaully come up, I've seen them finally start after a day even.

But really, you need a new cpu board.
Hit my email link or my website, we have them in stock.

It works!!!

It works!!!

Hello from Spain, I had the same problem for 4 last years.. I had to warm the board, and it worked few hours.... Until I saw the Vlad solution, I made it yesterday, and The processor it's working.

Thank you so much, and grateful,
José Carlos:):):):)

The CPU board is not executing it's boot. If you wait long enough, it may eventually come up, I've seen them finally start after a day even.
------------------------------------------------------------------
And I've seen that too, finally that capacitor reaches some payload to push 5V DC stabilizer chip in power.

We have many aliens in here, Jim.
Time to time our forum reminds me "intergalactic cafe": strange strangers come in, ask one question and disappear forever without any reply :)

Did you replace Capacitor Only wich one? I try to search your complete solution but is not any more.

do you have the users manual for avdiag and unidiag. I have the software but no manuals. Can you email them to me?
Thanks

avdiag and unidiag

avdiag and unidiag

do you have the users manual for avdiag and unidiag. I have the software but no manuals. Can you email them to me?
Thanks

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks i am also looking for a very cheap harlequin or eagle rip. Also my avantra 44 has a problem with the take up cassette not accepting the film. Can you help?

AvDiad and UniDiag - are the intellectual property of AGFA, and sharing that SW and Service manuals is a violence of the law and Company policies.
I help a lot in here but never overcome my agreements with AGFA in that point, sorry, agwecams3

Last edited:
Hello from Spain, I had the same problem for 4 last years.. I had to warm the board, and it worked few hours.... Until I saw the Vlad solution, I made it yesterday, and The processor it's working.

Thank you so much, and grateful,
José Carlos:):):):)

José Carlos:

Please explian what you did to CPU board

Luis Avila

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back