basys print UV setter 850

shaheed

Dear all,
please any information, recommendation, advices, someone who have any experience with: basys print UV setter 850 .:confused:
I would be highly appreciated.

regards

Hi Dear,

I am also looking for someone who can guide me regarding the Basys UV setter, We are planning to buy one, do it have any flaws related to any thing or any other pitfall, pls help me

Thanking You all in advance for ur suggestion

You can speak with Terry Allen of spectrecom in north Los Angeles. He services and installs these machines and in my oppinion is one othe best

I worked at a previous company that used Basys.

If you decide to go with Basys include the auto-plate unloader. It just made things so much easier.

A couple of things to ask.......Ask them about exposure times and life of the bulb. We had alot of issue with that. We were actually under-exposing our plates as the life of the bulb diminished. Plates we where getting 100,000 imps were getting less then 10,000(some serious break down issues). So we were increasing the exposure time as the hours increased on the bulbs life. It was something Basys said we shouldn't have to do but this situation wasn't solved by the time I left the company.

Find out the cost of the service contract. I know my previous company was not impressed with the cost to service it supplied. The price I heard was quite outrageous. I won't say the amount in fear that the number I heard was mistaken. But if I were you I would ask them about the cost and service that the service contract supplies.

any one who knows basyprint machines and what difference it makes if it is with laser (new version) or UV lamp earlier ones ,in fact i am going to get one model 741 with two heads, and am confused weather it is going to deliver good result as of laser one
regards
M Butt

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back