Bizhub pro c500 help printing

kklawson12

Can anyone tell me what i need to print to this thing? Its not on a network i just want to print to it from one computer can this be done?

The first obvious requirement is a rip. If it isn't sitting next to it on the floor or hanging off the back of it, it might have an internal. If there are two network ports on the right hand side then it has an inbuilt rip, if you press "print" on the control panel the fiery screen should come up. If you have none of this then all you have is a pretty marginal photocopier.

bizhub

bizhub

Thank you so much.I do have two network ports but nothing happens when i hit print any idea? Thank you again keith

The rip takes about 5-10min to boot up so if you turn the machine on hit the print button you won't see anything, to be safe wait 30min. The network port nearest to the rear of the machine is the controller. It has 4 status led's, they will flash though a sequence when the machine boots up. Should it boot ok all the led's should be off.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back