Canon C6000 questions

I'm leasing a C6010 questions. The offer for 60 months @ $1820/month and $0.05 click charge for color. Is this too high? I feel like its a bit high.
It includes the main unit, large capacity tray's, and a saddle stitching unit.

why do you think it's high? compared to what?

"The Sour Taste of Poor Support lingers long after the sweetness of a low price is gone."

Maybe I'm to old school but I still think the Output device is only as good as the technician that fixes it. If you think about is for a second really what is $300/mo?? If that 6000 is making you money with its superior quality and you're hiting your margin target I wouldn't get to excited over the lease differential. Service should be IM a bit lower like say 0045.

HOWEVER, what I would investigate with my fellow printers is the persistant rumors I've been hearing about the excessive service required to keep the 6000 runing at peak quality. Since I started working for Toshiba the Canon users I've talked to have sung the praises of the 6000 image quality and just lambasted the down time.

Our color offering here at Toshiba is likely not robust enough although quality is excellent. What's wrong with another K-M solution? Personally I'm nota giant fan, but if the machines are making you money why not stick with what you know?

Making money and Growing your business are to me the most imprtant criteria in any purchase decision. Due Diligence on your part is crucial. PM me and if I know a good Canon or K-M dealer I'll refer you. I did training for both so I'm pretty familar with most dealers and was on the Canon 7000 launch team.

are you mad!!!! we are using a Canon c7000VP with A3100 Rip and pay 9000 euro's thats including 50 000 prints. You could setup 5 c6010's for that price. Im wondering why we pay this much

are you mad!!!! we are using a Canon c7000VP with A3100 Rip and pay 9000 euro's thats including 50 000 prints. You could setup 5 c6010's for that price. Im wondering why we pay this much

Why would I be mad? I'm a pretty happy guy most of the time:D

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back