Canon v700 OR Konica Minolta C4065

I have a volume around 50000 clicks a month i am confused which machine will do good Canon v700 or KM c4065
Providing more information would be helpful such as: Is that volume all A3 or A4? What type of media...cardstock, gloss text, etc?

If that volume is mostly A3, then I'd suggest you move up to a more robust machine since the manufacturers actually consider that to be 100,000 (since the volume rating is based on A4).

Lastly, you'll see it stated over and over again: Go with the vendor that has the best service in the area. All of the machines will put toner on paper pretty well these days. There will be minor differences, but service really sets the tone for how well your machine runs and how quickly it can get repaired when it inevitably goes down.

@tarandeep It would be interesting what criteria you've used to narrow down to those two specific machines. Out of the two, if you are going to be printing onto coated stocks, the KM has the option of the excellent PF-707m air fed paper deck, that alone would make the decision for me.

What is the CMYK / B&W split of your monthly volume?
Which machine/s do you currently run that volume on and what areas are you seeking to improve?
Whatever you do, demo the machines by running your jobs on your substrates. Check out what Ricoh have to offer too.

Providing more information would be helpful such as: Is that volume all A3 or A4? What type of media...cardstock, gloss text, etc?

If that volume is mostly A3, then I'd suggest you move up to a more robust machine since the manufacturers actually consider that to be 100,000 (since the volume rating is based on A4).

Lastly, you'll see it stated over and over again: Go with the vendor that has the best service in the area. All of the machines will put toner on paper pretty well these days. There will be minor differences, but service really sets the tone for how well your machine runs and how quickly it can get repaired when it inevitably goes down.
Thanks Sir
My monthly vol. 50000 + A3
All the company(xerox,canon,konica) tech is near, so service will not be issue
What about Xerox V3100 OR Xerox V280

@tarandeep It would be interesting what criteria you've used to narrow down to those two specific machines. Out of the two, if you are going to be printing onto coated stocks, the KM has the option of the excellent PF-707m air fed paper deck, that alone would make the decision for me.

What is the CMYK / B&W split of your monthly volume?
Which machine/s do you currently run that volume on and what areas are you seeking to improve?
Whatever you do, demo the machines by running your jobs on your substrates. Check out what Ricoh have to offer too.
Thanks Sir
In our city we have xerox and konica installed no other brands so how ricoh will perform i dont know .
We have the volume of 50000+ click monthly all CMYK
I have xerox 770
What about Xerox V 3100 OR Xerox V280

Thanks Sir
In our city we have xerox and konica installed no other brands so how ricoh will perform i dont know .
We have the volume of 50000+ click monthly all CMYK
I have xerox 770
What about Xerox V 3100 OR Xerox V280
The KM C4080 will handle the volume, although if you currently have Xerox, unless you are dissatisfied with the support you've been getting and are looking for a change, I'd be inclined to stick with Xerox.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back