canon c750 envelope speed

bill kahny

running a 6x9 booklet 4 color variable data env. 12500 total. I am averaging less than 41 per min. Is that what most people are seeing?

Our C750 can be used for booklet envelopes but we never run them on it. The limited tray capacity would have us reloading at an exhausting pace. I assume you have a bypass tray. But your speed seems faster than our Xante Impressia.

I can run from the High capacity feeder loading 250 at a time, and I did increase it to 65 per min. by tweaking a few settings.

First under service mode you can extend how long it runs in between gradation adjustments or whatever that printer calls it. I had a service tech in for that. This only made a minor speed improvement.

Second I redefined the standard env weight of 200 gsm to standard paper of 86 gsm and still didn't get seams showing and had good toner adhesion. While resetting the paper I turned it and ran the short direction the 6 instead of the 9. Now my speed for those are at 65pg per min. and I can load 500 in the big drawer.

SCORE -- my new favorite laser envelope machine yet.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back