Canon c8000vp, ricoh c7100x, k.m. C1100

leridis

Hello,
I am interesting of buying either CANON C8000VP or RICOH C7100 or KONICA MINOLTA C1100.
I would like to know the weakness of these devices.
The approximate passing sheets A3 that we use per year is 1.000.000 - 1.500.000 and we are interesting for one of the above machines.
Which machine appears less problems?
What are the printing coincidences? Are the coincidences exactly at the point and on the other side of paper.
I would like to have your comments..

By coincidence I mean the image and paper registration, front - to - back. Do you have any remarks to make??

The device holds a +/- 0.5mm registration. To do this it uses the combination of a second image transfer belt, in-track registration, a side guide, and a timing sensor help deliver accurate, front-to-back registration. In addition the user can also adjust the front to back registration, and image placement on the sheet, at the controller if you want to move an image in a particular direction.

It also has an inline spectrophotometer for color consistency.

Take a look at the paper path here:

https://vimeo.com/154859617

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back