Canon ipf9100 - issues

D

dgraves

I purchased the 9100 a while back and have had nothing but trouble with this printer. I have replaced numerous print heads and still have issues with print quality and banding. I have always used Epson printers in the past with no issues, except for replacing a few cutter blades. I am wondering if other users are having the same type of issues with their Canon ipf9100?

I purchased the 9100 a while back and have had nothing but trouble with this printer. I have replaced numerous print heads and still have issues with print quality and banding. I have always used Epson printers in the past with no issues, except for replacing a few cutter blades. I am wondering if other users are having the same type of issues with their Canon ipf9100?

What does Canon say about that? I have experience with the smaller models 8/6/5xxx series, but nothing like that. Banding is really not very common, where as with Epsons you are bound to get banding sooner or later. This of course usually goes away with cleaning. With Canons I have only seen that just at the end of the print head life cycle.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back