CD - 74 Tabber

Tabber

Tabber

Snydawg - If you're handy with electrical schematics, this is a relatively easy job, if not, contact your local electrician and have him/her (damn political correctness) give you a hand. You will see an interface box listed in the schematics called the STA, this box is normally mounted on the back of the main electrical cabinet. All pulses for auxiliary devices will originate there. In your book titled COMPONENTS, there is also a section on the STA which lists the proper terminals to tie in the pulse leads from various auxiliary devices. Good Luck Steve

For the CD 74 it is code number 91A1 and it's located on the bottom right of the swing door, of the electrical cabinet. The outputs you are looking for are the ones on the SAM17 board (91A94). These PDF files will help you. If you still dont understand, call an electrician.

Attachments

• page 2.pdf
    17.6 KB · Views: 192
  • page 1.pdf
    18 KB · Views: 237
  • page 3.pdf
    17.4 KB · Views: 199
  • page 4.pdf
    16.2 KB · Views: 211
Last edited:
Just in case , here is some more PDF files that you might find handy

Attachments

• STA CD 74.pdf
    175.5 KB · Views: 229
Last edited:
cd-74 tabber

cd-74 tabber

Thanks for the input, I use an electrician to do all of this for me, not real comfortable when messing with electric on Million dollar machinery. I will pass all of this on to my electrician. Thanks again Steve and Mechanic

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back