changing register potentiometers

Paultheprinter

Does anybody know where the servo feedback screen is on a sm74 with cp2000, i need the screen which gives feedback of the potentiometer positions so i can set it.

Thanks Paul

If it is the screen I think it is I believe you need a technician password to get into it. Only Heidelburg can give that password and it is time sensitive. Which means if you use it now it wont work an hour from now

Not sure what software version you have. We are on version 5.8 on our cp2000's. Our press is a 2006 so i know this version is old.

To get to the screen to see the actual values and set the potentiometer I use:

Service, then on the far right you see diagnostic, hit that
from diagnostic on the very top around 3 over you see what looks like a computer, hit that
This brings you to the screen for all your boards/modules, motor, input outputs, CANBus etc.
Towards the center left you'll see the tab/icon "service drive" hit that
Now you will all see your SSK boards/modules, our press has 4, ssk 1, ssk 2 etc. from there you can pick whatever servo (example- lateral register 5th unit etc ) you're setting your POT too, the servo's are listed on the left with values will be listed on the right.

I hope this helps, I know it can be different from press to press

Mike

Last edited:
thanks mike,

it seems on ssk 1 and 2 ive not got the pots for circumfurential or lateral register, ive got lays cover guides etc? ohh well. thanks anyway

paul

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back