Cip on Shinohara 74v

how do i get cip on shinohara 74 v 2001 5 colour please help this the 3rd time i have asked a question on Print planet and no one has helped me.

any info is much appreciated

Hi printbandit,
as far as I remember Shinohara presses came with a Windows 32bit Software called CIP3 Station which communicates with the press console. All CIP3 and PPF file were okay for The CIP3 Station.

Hi Printbandit,

finally I found something for you. Please open the link below and copy the CIP3Station folder to your Windows desktop. Doubleclick on the CIP3Station.exe. It runs even on Windows 10. Two user manuals are attched too. I used it only for controlling CIP3 & PPF-files and never together with a real Shinohara press, so I can´t give you any support. I presume it should run on your press console PC system.
Shinohara CIP3 Station

This site appears to be hosted in Russia and the security certificate is showing as invalid which is concerning for a site allowing purchases and financial transactions.
Hi Magnus,

I am a reseller for PressPerPercent. You are right, the online payment process is a bit strange. So I offer my German customers a complete installation and service package.

Hi Printbandit,

finally I found something for you. Please open the link below and copy the CIP3Station folder to your Windows desktop. Doubleclick on the CIP3Station.exe. It runs even on Windows 10. Two user manuals are attched too. I used it only for controlling CIP3 & PPF-files and never together with a real Shinohara press, so I can´t give you any support. I presume it should run on your press console PC system.
Shinohara CIP3 Station
Hi Martin,

I have a Shinohara 75IVP and casually found this post, I would like to take a look to that CIP3 Station, would you please post it again? what benefits would i get from the cip3? the computer running the station would be connected to the press and control it? instead of the control panel?

thanks for your help

Hi Martin,

I have a Shinohara 75IVP and casually found this post, I would like to take a look to that CIP3 Station, would you please post it again? what benefits would i get from the cip3? the computer running the station would be connected to the press and control it? instead of the control panel?

thanks for your help
Hi camicov,
I will post it once again tomorrow.
Regards
Martin

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back