Colour variation Indigo???

tomatron

How is the density kept stable on these machines? Ours seems to move around a lot? I can always see a difference in the proofs from day to day.
Our old Indigo seemed to be way more stable.

Thanks
T

How is the density kept stable on these machines? Ours seems to move around a lot? I can always see a difference in the proofs from day to day.
Our old Indigo seemed to be way more stable.

Thanks
T

I know on the 5000 that you are supposed to check the oil/ink density in the ink tanks. It seemed like a lot of maintenance to have the press print correctly. But there are many variables that cause bad prints on the 5000. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe if your oil and ink mixture isn't correct then you will not achieve good prints. I remember there being a tall beaker that you use in the back to measure oil flow. That could be off. Blanket temperature could be a problem as well. If you are not measuring your substrates and putting in the correct settings in the software then that could be a problem as well.

Not sure if that's what you were meaning but thought I'd try to help.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back