conditioning room (curing)

ar17

we provided an enclose room to condition corrugated and laminated board to control moisture content and establish consistent data for our postpress finish. my question is what is the appropriate room temperature to cure our materials? will best appreciate suggestions to establish our process. thanks

Check with TAPPI (Technical Association for Pulp & Paper).
I think they suggest 45% RH and 68'F.
The time duration to acclimate (balance) depends on the total volume of paper and the temperature difference.

than
Check with TAPPI (Technical Association for Pulp & Paper).
I think they suggest 45% RH and 68'F.
The time duration to acclimate (balance) depends on the total volume of paper and the temperature difference.
thanks for the response. appreciate it sir

follow up inputs on these is how do e lower the moisture content of our boards to a certain target. can increasing the temperature of the hot air room be increased to lower down the moisture level of the corr-board?

thanks

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back