Count EZ Creaser

Indigouser

Hi,

I was hoping to get some feedback/reviews of this machine. We are looking at it to perform a perforating operation and would like to hear some user experiences. How is the register etc. Thanks.

also looking for feedback. i tried the graphic whizard and although it works well it sounds like a jackhammer going off.
thank you.

I have a Count numbering/scoring/perf the only thing I can say is if its an option, get an air feed model versus a friction. Ours is friction feed and it is pretty hard on some papers. Especially card stock. Registration for perf and score is very good. The machine has its quirks but once you learn them you are set.

I have since visited Count Machinery in California and had a demo on their Accucreaser. This is really the big brother to the EZ Creaser that I posted the original question about. I was impressed with the machine, it is not loud like a Whizard and the perf was accurate. It was only a short demo, I don't currently have one to comment on, but it appeared to be a good quality machine that is very easy to set up and run. There are a lot of options to customize them also, depending on the particular jobs you need to run. The folks at Count will help you with this.

Last edited:
This is Mike Ray from Count Machinery.

Indigouser, thank you very much for the kind words. It was a pleasure having you here at our headquarters and we appreciate the opportunity to earn your business.

As per Tack's comment, we got a lot of feedback at Graph Expo from attendees saying the GW was really loud and being suprised at how quiet our machine was as well.

As per Hondarr9's comment, the EZCreaser has a completely different type of friction feeder. The EZCreaser is a top-feed while the numbering machine he has is most likely a bottom feed machine. Don't get me wrong though, the air option definately is a plus when trying to feed coated stocks, but on anything else the friction feeder works very well.

For any other questions or if you would like us to run samples please give me a call!

Mike Ray

Count Machinery
Cell Phone 1-760-484-3644
Phone 1-760-489-1400 Ext-224
[email protected]

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back