Creo Lotem 400, Focus motor problem

Hi Pach
I have good news i thing.
I try some other settings in the focus motor.

Because on the type of the problem (it was not permanent ) i thing that maybe the motor needs more torque for some reason (hardware - focus-system). So the drivers "see" that the ampers-volts motor needs to turn, is more than the normal, and for protection it stops the motor.

First i play with the accelaration (Velocity (Step/Sec)) from the default 6 to 10. and i have only errors (motor never start). I put it to 3, was better but with some stops again.

So i play with the referents volts "Vref of Stepper (V)(0-3)" from 2.5 to 2.
and guess what. no more stops...
I test it the last 2 hours (about 200 times it go to H.P. and back) with no any stop....

Thank You
Harry

Well done. Hope that it will carry on working for you.

Hi Pach
I have good news i thing.
I try some other settings in the focus motor.

Because on the type of the problem (it was not permanent ) i thing that maybe the motor needs more torque for some reason (hardware - focus-system). So the drivers "see" that the ampers-volts motor needs to turn, is more than the normal, and for protection it stops the motor.

First i play with the accelaration (Velocity (Step/Sec)) from the default 6 to 10. and i have only errors (motor never start). I put it to 3, was better but with some stops again.

So i play with the referents volts "Vref of Stepper (V)(0-3)" from 2.5 to 2.
and guess what. no more stops...
I test it the last 2 hours (about 200 times it go to H.P. and back) with no any stop....

Thank You
Harry

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back