CRON’s inking system to be demonstrated at PRINT

This is not entirely true.

In knowing that you think that, I now understand why you may believe that you've completely solved the ink/water balance issue. I don't think that's possible, however, without also addressing the ink, and the water.

Correct ink/water balance is not measured or achieved, by just the amount of ink going to the image area.

I agree with you 100%

With very few moving parts and ink fed under pressure, EZcolor is inherently reliable, maintaining high levels of uptime for the press.

jamesandersonicb
How long have you been working with one of these systems, I would be interested to hear about the system's reliability and what type of reduction of makeready times are you seeing

"Although it can be Stormy in Chicago I’m sure the Trump won’t be there so maybe it’s worth you driving down?"

"The whole issue of ink control over the years has been a Stormy in a C cup, but positive ink feed will Trump that."

So now were relegated to talking politics in code?! ha

This is Curiosity. Looks like I've been hacked! I did NOT send the quoted message.

I checked your posts, prior to & since back in September, quoted here, & they all seem in order. Maybe you have a live-in gremlin that couldn't resist the temptation of using your computer to post this?

I checked your posts, prior to & since back in September, quoted here, & they all seem in order. Maybe you have a live-in gremlin that couldn't resist the temptation of using your computer to post this?

OMG! It's a Russian Bot on the Dark Web trying to undermine the integrity of the printing industry!

"Please reduce coal powered electrical energy usage by printing this post rather than reading it online."

(My apologies. Must have been something I ate. Burp)

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back