Current True Flow version.

Can anyone tell me what is the most current version of Trueflow for the Platerite CTP?
We are in the process of purchasing a used Platerite 4100 and it is using True Flow 3.12 205-2.

Thanks
John

Thanks for posting that Gordon. I got it by googling for TrueFlow. I wanted to inform the OP that his need could best be met by contacting the TrueFlow vendor directly.

Al

Hi all

We are on Trueflow 7.3 here, but Trueflow has been replaced by Equios - which is a very, very different program.

We have both here, (I think that Equios comes with Trueflow as well - but don't quote me on this!) but haven't yet made the switch.

I also noticed the problem with the Screen website and reported it back to them, so hopefully it will have been fixed by now.

Not sure what is happening at Screen nowadays, there support service really doesn't seem to be as good as it used to be.

kantblue

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back