Customer Eduction

Cory Smith

091-Customer-Education.png

At a previous employer we used to have a free lunch seminar monthly for anybody who wanted to come. 90% of the people who came in never ordered a single job from us and I'd guess only 50% ever submitted an RFQ.

Probably customers don't want to be educated.

They probably only want lower prices. In the end, that is the responsibility of the printer to find ways to reduce costs internally that don't involve the customer.

Not so easy.

The print shop where I worked conducted educational seminars for customers that were quite successful. A celebrity speaker would deliver the seminar. The printer charged about $250 to attend - free things don't have the same perceived value - however that $250 fee would be deducted from the attendee's next print job so it was a no cost seminar.
Worked well.

best, gordo

What about the spelling on this Thread "Customer Eduction"

The print shop where I worked conducted educational seminars for customers that were quite successful. A celebrity speaker would deliver the seminar. The printer charged about $250 to attend - free things don't have the same perceived value - however that $250 fee would be deducted from the attendee's next print job so it was a no cost seminar.
Worked well.

best, gordo

AFAIK

Eduction = Educational+Deduction

Customer Eduction seems likely to outperform the typical Customer Education modalities.

Best Regards - OT

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back