Dallas Prepress Owner/Operator/Trainer MIGHT be Looking

I'm at a crossroads right now and "might" be looking for work. I have about 20 years prepress experience and have done everything from pasteup at newspapers to owning my own film output company. In the past 6 years, I have output probably 50,000 separate jobs to film or epson proofers. All with different specs, problems, impositions, etc. I would be a good asset for your company if you need someone who is fast, yet very meticulous, about their work. I also thrive on challenge.

Now the reason I say I "might" be looking for work. Is because I'm not totally sure if I would rather get into prepress production, or some form of consulting (I'd like to travel some), maybe a training position. Anyway, if you've got a great opportunity in the Dallas area, give me a shout and let's see if I can make you some money.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back