Delta Tower:error during delta tower configuration

Trimmer

Hi everyone i have ahuge problem here ,i have heidelberg imagesetter
with delta tower
my problem is when i start my rip it appears this error"Delta Tower:error during delta tower configuration"
any help please

I guess your harddisk in delta tower was broken or need format. If you change your harddisk please notify me. I can find and send some harddisk information.

Delta tower: error delta tower configuration

Delta tower: error delta tower configuration

The same kind of error ocure on my delta tower
please give me some information about hard disk for replacement (mine is scsi 1GB)
and how to do the preparation of HD.
I am using windows 2000 and Delta technology 8.0
I am trying to prepare another by low level format, but delta control do not accept it

Last edited:
Cable Problem

Cable Problem

Usually, its a cable problem and do a serial restart (Imagesetter, DeltaTower and Rip)

The same kind of error ocure on my delta tower
please give me some information about hard disk for replacement (mine is scsi 1GB)
and how to do the preparation of HD.
I am using windows 2000 and Delta technology 8.0
I am trying to prepare another by low level format, but delta control do not accept it

If cable connections are ok, check harddisk under Windows disk management menu. After format disk must stay as unallocated. and if it is assigned as dynamic turn it to static. Hope it helps.
Regards

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back