Diagnose Boot Problem Prosetter

sistecopy

Hi.. :D

I try to enter in Diagnose mode, because I have a trouble with the sensor table, when I send a Job from Metadimension to the Prosetter..the CTP think that have the plate, because starts to center and then mark error that there is not plate in the gripper.

But the Diagnose Software can not enter in diagnose I have some errors like:

1.- Target Prosetter not reachable or not in boot state.
2.- Command Reboot to DiagMode. Laste SpeedWay ERROR: 0. Power Down the recorder.
3.- or simple try to enter in diagmode and the program freeze.

All this i try to do it...when the CTP is online and donnt mark a error.

Any help...?????

Thanks..

Is there a place ready to be picked up by the grippers
but
is just not seating completely?
Or
is no plate even being picked up from the magazine?

It is a regular problem for the plates to not completely seat
into the grippers.
We find that wiping down the plate table with anti-static solution
solves the problem for quite some time.

Sometimes, those ridiculous little pieces of tape on the grippers slide
and get into the way -
just remove them.

MSD

Hello, do you mean that the prosetter have sense that there is plate on the load table,
even you are not place the plate on it?

It's can be seen at the GUI which the prosetter machine image can show you whether
there is plate or not at the table...normally it's sensor dirty which mentioned by MSD.
I have experiend that the sensor was broken.

Finally, can't boot prosetter in Diag mode:
1) Please close the GUI before start the Diag software.
2) Please follow the step as per attached file.

Hope this can help you. Anyway if you need Prosetter parts, you can contact me.

SamFan

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 219
  • 2.ipg.jpg
    2.ipg.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 197
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 212
Thanks for answer..

I still have the same problem with the diagnose software..I can not enter in diagnose..the programs says NOT REACHABLE or NOT IN BOOT MODE you know if I need configured some settings in the serial port.

And yes my problem is the sense on the load table. I change that sensor for another that I have from another Prosetter..but the problem remains. ??

I donnt know if only I need change the sensor or I need adjust something when
I change.?

Thanks

Hello, do you mean that the prosetter have sense that there is plate on the load table,
even you are not place the plate on it?

It's can be seen at the GUI which the prosetter machine image can show you whether
there is plate or not at the table...normally it's sensor dirty which mentioned by MSD.
I have experiend that the sensor was broken.

Finally, can't boot prosetter in Diag mode:
1) Please close the GUI before start the Diag software.
2) Please follow the step as per attached file.

Hope this can help you. Anyway if you need Prosetter parts, you can contact me.

SamFan

Hi ! Sistecopy,

I think there is no other adjustment on the sensor, the only adjustment is make sure
that the plate can enter to the sensor and not hit the sensor.
I think the diagnostic doesn't help you any more if you already change the opto sensor.

If you have another prosetter, then you should change the cable, P-DSC, if still problem, then change the P-Backplane. Or may be you can disconnect the plate detect sensor cable X40 from the P-DSC pcb and see what happen.
If the Prosetter still sense there is plate, then I suggest you change the PCB mentiond
above. Please let me know if you find out what cause the problem. Thanks.

SamFan

Thanks..let me do it..

Only one question..? I donnt know why cannot enter in DIAG MODE with the diagnose software, always that i try the software freeze and the CTP really change to DIAGMODE because the CONTAINER says that has a error, so I need enter to the software diagnose and reset to USER MODE.

The questions is this..? the Diagnose software depends of the P-Backplain or the PCB where is conected the GUI.?

Thanks

Hi ! Sistecopy,

I think there is no other adjustment on the sensor, the only adjustment is make sure
that the plate can enter to the sensor and not hit the sensor.
I think the diagnostic doesn't help you any more if you already change the opto sensor.

If you have another prosetter, then you should change the cable, P-DSC, if still problem, then change the P-Backplane. Or may be you can disconnect the plate detect sensor cable X40 from the P-DSC pcb and see what happen.
If the Prosetter still sense there is plate, then I suggest you change the PCB mentiond
above. Please let me know if you find out what cause the problem. Thanks.

SamFan

Missing something..?

Missing something..?

:mad:

I do everything...but maybe I miss something..

I replace the cables from the sensor table and the gripper sensor.
Also replace the BackPlane from another Prosetter..I replace all the sensor to
except the two little black that is inside of the griper, one on the center and beside.

And I get the same error code 248 There is no plate at the grip. Loading material isn't possible. also I can not put the CTP in DiagMode..

Any suggestions..????

Can anyone confirm if my problem with the DIAGMODE depends of the PCB where is connected the GUI Cable.

Thanks

Hi,

Now you have different error??? the gripper sensor can't detect the plate when insert plate???

The Diag software was controll by the P3C2 (CPU).
What GUI version of your Prosetter? Have you tried reload the Prosetter container software?

SamFan

I think that is the same error..?

When I send a job..the CTP start to get the plate..but there is not plate in the table..That reason I think that is the sensor on the table. after that I get the error of the grip sensor because there is not plate..

Let me get the GUI version..I yes I tried to reload the container software..

I think that if is possible configure the get more time between plate and plate.?

Hi,

Now you have different error??? the gripper sensor can't detect the plate when insert plate???

The Diag software was controll by the P3C2 (CPU).
What GUI version of your Prosetter? Have you tried reload the Prosetter container software?

SamFan

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back