Digital Press with 22" capability

Hello we are in the market for a digital press that can print up to 22" length. The only presses we are familiar with is the Xerox Igen4 and the MGI 8700XL. Are there any other presses (new or used) that we can look at that meet our requirements?

We have a budget of about $500K

I happen to own a Xerox IGen4 EXP and can tell you that it is a good piece of equipment. We print 26" sheets regularrly and the press has amazing uptime and repeatability. To answer your question the Kodak Nexpress will also print the size you need and I believe they have refurbished too that may meet your $500K requirement too.

We also have the iGen4 EXP and it's been great. We had the iGen3 prior to that. Color and consistency is outstanding. If you have a lot of use for 22" sheets - in my opinion - it's the only way to go. The Nexpress will run 26" sheets, but in order to do that, they patched a feeder from a Baumfolder to the end of the machine - AND - it won't duplex the 26" sheet. If you're going to run any kind of variable on the longer sheets, you don't want to feed them through twice.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back