Do you still strip film?

klh

Does anyone out there have a need for:

Orange Masking Sheets - 32" x 42", .0055 thickness. We have 7 boxes of 100 sheets per box.

Rubylith Masking Film - 31" x 41", .0050 thickness. We have 4 boxes of 50 sheets per box.

We are located in Dallas, Texas. If you can use this material, please contact me to work out a deal as we don't want to throw this in the recycle bins.

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

Orange Masking Sheets - 32" x 42", .0055 thickness. We have 7 boxes of 100 sheets per box.

Rubylith Masking Film - 31" x 41", .0050 thickness. We have 4 boxes of 50 sheets per box.

We are located in Dallas, Texas. If you can use this material, please contact me to work out a deal as we don't want to throw this in the recycle bins.

I am the director of shop where we are using plates, stones, and etching plates - old style stuff. But we are also burning litho plates. Teaching students the value of hand work.

I'd be interested in getting the golden rod from you if you still have it. I'd pay for shipping and handling.

i am at Columbia college chicago,
Anchor Graphics
623 S. Wabash Ave
chicago, IL. 60605
312-369-6864

Hello Handprinter,

We do not have any Goldenrod stripping sheets, just the orange (what I call Mylar, but my boss says I'm wrong)! This is the heavy plastic type sheets that you have to draw off by hand. We have seven boxes of this with 100 sheets per box. If you are still interested, let me know how many boxes you want and I can get you a weight.

orange sheets

orange sheets

Hello Handprinter,

We do not have any Goldenrod stripping sheets, just the orange (what I call Mylar, but my boss says I'm wrong)! This is the heavy plastic type sheets that you have to draw off by hand. We have seven boxes of this with 100 sheets per box. If you are still interested, let me know how many boxes you want and I can get you a weight.

I'd be interested in 2 boxes - we work pretty slow so 2 boxes would last several years.

I wonder if there are some university fine art printshops in your area (hand printing) who might be interested in taking the rest of the material off your hands.

we are at:

Columbia College chicago
623 S. wabash Ave 2nd floor
chicago, IL. 60605

In response to Handprinter and other others who would be interested. . . When I arrived at work this morning I found out that one of our local high school districts has accepted the whole lot.

Thank you for your interest, best regards.

Do youstill strip film

Do youstill strip film

thanks for the effort-

Is there anyone else out there that has orange pasteup film they want to get rid of?

David

orange masking sheets

orange masking sheets

we are interested in the boxes of orange masking sheets. do you have a price in mind? we are a small community paper run by volunteers and are still using a web press. your consideration is appreciated.

Do you still have The Rubylith, I sure can use it. Please let me know.
Helen
Decal techniques Inc.
25 Mahan Street
West Babylon, NY 11704
(631) 491-1800

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back