dolev 4 press broken monitor

282E39978_icon.gifTry and get the Operation Panel over the net.
Part No. 282E39978

Hello,

I do have one Dolev 4 Press V. Let's me know you need the screen only or anything else?
Thank you
Leo.

i need screen only for now ... send me a private message with the price and your location for shiping cost calculation ... thanks

is there any way to connect external monitor to dolev 4 press? thank you in advance

Da, mozes povezati externi monitor, ali moras i tastaturu. To mozes uraditi na zadnio deo doleva, dole, gde se nalaze ostali kablovi. Konektori su kao na PC-u. Ja sam to radio nekoliko puta i sve radi bez problema.

hvala ti radio sam to bez tastature vjerovatno zbog toga nije radilo ... pokusacu pa javim ishod hvala jos jednom

Hi qure,

Have you received my pm for quotation of screen for Dolev 4 Press V? Are you seriously interested in it?

yes i did but i found a way to connect external monitor so ill be working with that. its too expensive to change screen. thanks for helping.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back