Dupont Cromalin B2 digital pre-press proofer

Brewpub

Hello

I need help/info in setting up and producing prints . I am a noob to the Graphic field.

I have a Cromalin B2 with all the documentation,manuals and software. There is lot of it so it looks rather daunting. I know nothing about pre-press/proofer equipment.

Whats the learning curve for a total noob to produce a print on the Cromalin B2? Are there tech persons who could come over and show me how to run the machine and produce a print and if so what kind of cost am I looking at?

I see on the Dupont website that the Cromalin B2 is still featured from Dupont, so I assume this is not an obsolete machine?

I want to produce some prints/designs and ultimately would like to print my own designs/logo on fabric.

Thanks

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back